Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011 - Oregon Wins 2011

2011 Calendar

OWINS Scholarship Check

OWINS 2011 Brochure Tri-fold (Inside flap, Back, & Front)

OWINS 2011 Brochure Tri-fold (Inside)

Presentation Banner

Promotional Vehicle Vinyl Decal


The 2011 Oregon Wins campaign has been able to extend to several designs. My favorite include the 2011 Calendar and the Tri-fold Brochure. I was able to have a UV gloss coating printed to highlight certain areas of the design. The results were very dynamic.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

So here's my story. I went into a a little restaurant with my wife and kids for some ice cream and I picked up a Oregon Lottery Brochure. I don't play the lottery, but I like to collect great looking brochures for inspiration. I love the way this brochure looks. You did a great job!