Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011 - VL Platinum Spin Series

This is a campaign that I designed for the Video Lottery Platinum Spin Series which focused on a variety of games. The illustrations were created by Portland illustrator, Tyson Mangelsdorf. I enjoyed the creative process of working with him. I initially provided rough sketches of what I had in mind for the projects. He then created a refined sketch. After making adjustments to the refined sketch, he created the color illustration. We then made slight adjustments to the color illustration and he transferred the files to me. I took the files and adapted them to multiple formats, making slight adjustments to color and layout of the illustration elements as needed.
With the Lead to Gold poster, I had the opportunity to work on a lenticular project. The poster will transition from the man having his hands down to having an explostion with his hands up. The texture treatment of the logo will transition from lead to gold.

Lotus Flower


Game of Dragons




Lead to Gold

No comments: